Blog Visitors

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Failures are Stepping Stones for Success

This is my today's story and Inconvenience regretted.
I cant stop myself from writing this.

Today, I have lost it and a guilty feeling is killing my mind and am not able to come out of it.
I have attended the Selections happening for Oracle applications technology in WIPRO.
This was my First External Company Interview after I joined IBM.
Lot of things were playing in my mind yesterday.,

1. review all techincal stuff learnt till now
2. review all functional setups in modules which am working on .
3. review some commands on Unix, which might come handy in interview.,
4. what is the best way to present myself for interview panel
5. How much salary should i ask if i get selected through that.

The day started and it was getting nervous more and more.
I had a good breakfast and reached there sharp by 10am.

The first round of tech interview started and I have given 80% of what i can.
They told us we have cleared it and asked me and one of my frds to wait for the next level.

It was getting nervous again, and its a telephonic call in second round.The questions kept on coming from the panelist and a feeling started in my mind that I cant make/answer it.Still, I have answered 70% of questions correctly nevertheless and 30% not sure.

I felt like I will get through and slowly nervousness became a relief and happier feeling inside.My friend is a gem and He was always confident about his result.

After an hour or so, One of the panelists came and asked me that I can leave and they will get back to me.My friend was asked to stay there for further rounds of HR.


From that particular moment till now, Its an unexplainable feeling of pain in my heart, which kept on saying me I have lost.

The reasons may be various but Should I have to think about them still and keep this pain in my heart ever?


Was it a mistake from my end not to express promptly?
Was it a mistake from the Panelist not to cope up with me?
Am I really ready with all the stuff I mentioned in the Resume?
Did it have anything to do with my appearance or anything as such?
Was it due to the 'Rahu kalam (time)' which my parents were warning me not to start between 9-10.30 on saturday?

These Questions were rotating in my mind, with the speed of Eternity.

The only Answer I got Finally is 'THIS IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD.'
This is the OPPORTUNITY to revive myself and the things I have learnt, to correct the mistakes happened.
I feel I have given my best but Everyone will have bad and good days.
I lost in Infosys selections during my engineering but I could win into IBM the very next time.
My Fav sachin also gets out cheaply sometimes.
I swear from the Heart now that I will give 100% of what I can best do.

I have the confidence to prove that the below saying is Correct.
"Failures are the Stepping Stones for Success."
I will prove it and SO ARE YOU...
Always GIVE Yourself another Chance.

Dont Ever Feel that You are a LOSER at any moment in life..,
This is extremely dangerous than whatever the other people think of you.
Something Better must be waiting for us if we loose one opportunity.
YOU should keep up your SELF-CONFIDENCE.
After All, its Our LIFE.. We have to win it and we WILL WIN it.

1 comment: